Lunar's Application but its actually about a certain muslim named z

1. In-Game Name: Lunaristaken
2. Age: 16
3. Which servers do you primarily play on? (Pixelmon, Skyblock, Survival, Factions, ext): Pixelmon, Skyblock, Factions, Op Prison.
4. Hours in Game (/playtime): I've played on other servers for over 25 days on each and I'm not proud of that.
5. Discord Username: Lunar#5532
6. Country, Location/Timezone: The U.S., Mexico/Mountain

General Questions

Here we will ask you just a few questions to get to know you a bit more. Answer them in full. So no one line Answers.

1. How knowledgeable are you with the server types we have? (2+ Sentences): I do have extensive knowledge of each of these servers. I pretty much know everything about the servers and what to do for certain situations.
2. Have you got any previous staff experience? If so on what server(s)? And what ranks?: Yes, I was Admin on the FN Jailbreak server and am currently advisor of the 1v1 CS:GO server.
3. Why should you be a Helper, and why should we pick you over other applicants? What qualities do you have that make you stand out from the rest?(3+ Sentences): I really have no idea what makes me want this. It's probably the love for the game and my maturity that gives me a boost ahead of most other players. I'm not trying to toot my own horn but I'm just saying that I'm mature and ready to handle anything that comes my way. I'm very optimistic and always looking forward. I believe that everyone deserves a second chance unless it's for something that cannot be taken back or forgiven. I feel it is necessary in order to have a good well run community there must be order and rules. If someone breaks the rules and I'm on I will take whatever action is needed depending on the very situation. I get mad easily and I find that its easier to solve the problem than to get mad because there is absolutely no point in wasting time yelling at someone when you could have already fixed the problem and had it dealt with.
4. Any other information you would like to include?: I am lunar and no-one else can be me.

What Would You Do

In this part of the application we will give you a few different examples of things that could happen, and we want you to give an explanation on how you would solve it.

1. Someone is advertising on the server, they are telling everyone another IP and talking about it in general. What would you do?: I would tell them that it goes against the rules to advertise another server and delete it. If it continues I will mute the said person.
2. Someone is spamming in chat because there was a technical problem and they lost their Donation rank. What would you do?: I would first check they actually own the rank. If they do I would tell them to please stop spamming and help them resolve it by contacting a higher up and getting their rank back.
3. A player is cursing out another player on the server, this player is your friend and is offending others harshly. What would you do?: I would not hesitate to tell my friend to stop talking bad about other players or else I mute them.
4. A player is sexually harassing another player. What would you do about this?: I immediately mute them and tell them that that is not tolerated on this server.
5. A player is accusing another player of stealing their items. What would you do?: Ask both people for their sides of the story and decide from there what to do.
6. A player is spamming in chat complaining about his vote not going through. How would you respond to this?: Make sure he actually voted and help him out by getting the vote he wanted.
7. A player was trust griefed on Survival and is spamming, using bad language. How will you react and resolve this situation?:[/b] Tell him to stop spamming and ask him who he was griefed by and help them by contacting a higher up and have them give their opinion.

Last edited:
Copyright © 2019 Mazora
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2019 XenForo Ltd.
Adapted for Xenforo v2 by DarkDZN © 2015 - 2019