my app but better than zextrahs

Required Information
This consists of information we require in order to know who you are, collect contact information, and general statistics related to your player.

1. In-Game Name: sihtonsiemanym
2. Age: 18
3. Which servers do you primarily play on? (Pixelmon, Skyblock, Survival, Factions, ext): pixelmon
4. Hours in Game (/playtime): like 50 idk
5. Discord Username: myname
6. Country, Location/Timezone: USA, OK, cst

General Questions
Here we will ask you just a few questions to get to know you a bit more. Answer them in full. So no one line Answers.

1. How knowledgeable are you with the server types we have? (2+ Sentences): i played mineplex a few time.
2. Have you got any previous staff experience? If so on what server(s)? And what ranks?: no
3. Why should you be a Helper, and why should we pick you over other applicants? What qualities do you have that make you stand out from the rest?(3+ Sentences):im better than zextrah in every way and im a nice guy
4. Any other information you would like to include?: god made man then he made me but better.

What Would You Do
In this part of the application we will give you a few different examples of things that could happen, and we want you to give an explanation on how you would solve it.

1. Someone is advertising on the server, they are telling everyone another IP and talking about it in general. What would you do?: tell them to stop if they dont mute them.
2. Someone is spamming in chat because there was a technical problem and they lost their Donation rank. What would you do?: tell them to stop spamming and let a higher up know.
3. A player is cursing out another player on the server, this player is your friend and is offending others harshly. What would you do?: mute them.
4. A player is sexually harassing another player. What would you do about this?: ban them.
5. A player is accusing another player of stealing their items. What would you do?: let a higher up know.
6. A player is spamming in chat complaining about his vote not going through. How would you respond to this?: better luck next time.
7. A player was trust griefed on Survival and is spamming, using bad language. How will you react and resolve this situation?: mute them

Last edited:
Copyright © 2019 Mazora
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2019 XenForo Ltd.
Adapted for Xenforo v2 by DarkDZN © 2015 - 2019