Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accite_

Helper
1. In-Game Name: Accite_
2. Age: 14
3. Which servers do you primarily play on? (Pixelmon, Skyblock, Survival, Factions, ext): Skyblock, Survival and Prison.
4. Hours in Game (/playtime): N/A
5. Discord Username: Accite#7011
6. Country, Location/Timezone: Virginia, EST

General Questions
Here we will ask you just a few questions to get to know you a bit more. Answer them in full. So no one line Answers.

1. How knowledgeable are you with the server types we have? (2+ Sentences): I have played Survival servers for many years on many different servers, I used to play a towny server with group of friends which is basically a factions server with no PVP and there is a bit of role playing. I've also played many skyblock servers in the past and many variations of the game mode.
2. Have you got any previous staff experience? If so on what server(s)? And what ranks?: I have not had any previous staff experience on minecraft, I was mod on a CSGO TTT server and I have hosted a server for many of my friends and I am very familiar with commands.
3. Why should you be a Helper, and why should we pick you over other applicants? What qualities do you have that make you stand out from the rest?(3+ Sentences): I think I am a good applicant because I have a ton of experience in the game. I have played minecraft for many years and I have played just about every popular game mode one time or another. I find myself to be very mature and level headed when handling situations.
4. Any other information you would like to include?: N/A

What Would You Do
In this part of the application we will give you a few different examples of things that could happen, and we want you to give an explanation on how you would solve it.

1. Someone is advertising on the server, they are telling everyone another IP and talking about it in general. What would you do?: I would warn them not to do that and if they were to continue I would mute them.
2. Someone is spamming in chat because there was a technical problem and they lost their Donation rank. What would you do?: I would direct them to the proper place where they could ask for help from people with the right perms.
3. A player is cursing out another player on the server, this player is your friend and is offending others harshly. What would you do?: I would treat them the same as any other player, I would warn them to stop and if they continue to be toxic I will mute them.
4. A player is sexually harassing another player. What would you do about this?: Well if I saw this happening I would also give them a warning then mute them.
5. A player is accusing another player of stealing their items. What would you do?: I would look into the problem, If I found the player was guilty of stealing I would see to it that the victim gets their items back and then handle the person stealing.
6. A player is spamming in chat complaining about his vote not going through. How would you respond to this?: I would ask him to refrain from spamming and help him see what went wrong with his vote.
7. A player was trust griefed on Survival and is spamming, using bad language. How will you react and resolve this situation?: I would get a staff member with the perms to role back the player that was griefed and then see to it that the griefer is punished.

Amathyst

Staff Manager
Management
Congratulations @Accite_ you have been Accepted as a MazoraMC Staff Member!

Please contact the manager of your server (@Nick) in order to continue with the process of getting your rank set.

-Amathyst

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copyright © 2019 Mazora
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2019 XenForo Ltd.
Adapted for Xenforo v2 by DarkDZN © 2015 - 2019